I try to read as many books as I can. Not only are they timeless, they offer absolutely amazing insights into the world. I do not know 1000’s of millionaires, but reading The Millionaire Next Door, lets me look into their lives and financial habits.
I love reading physical books. Due to my extensive travel, I find the Kindle versions to be the best suited to manage my books collection.
Financial world :
- The Greatest trade ever (Next planned read)
- The Big Short,
- The Wolf of Wall Street (I read this book in 2008, long before it became a movie),
- Too big to fail,
- Liar’s Poker
- When Genius failed.
- The 10 Pillars of Wealth (30% completed now, bought on 18/10/18)
- Your money or your life, (latest complete read)
- The Millionaire next door, (latest complete read)
- The Marketing Agency blueprint (started now, recommended by my Boss),
- Dotcom secrets (by Russell Brunson, founder of Click Funnels)
- The Launch,
- 4 hour work week,
- Rich dad, Poor dad,
- 48 Laws of Power.
- The 50th Law
- Instant cashflow
Other useful resources :
Disclosure: the above are affiliate links. Investing blogger will earn commission on your purchases.