These are my go to resources for a research on the external factors which impact the industry, sector or a company.
- FICCI : the think tank of Indian industry and government alike. This organisation has tons of free publications on the future trends which are important today. You can check the following link:
FICCI Studies : on topics ranging from agriculture to medical to blockchain.
Blockchain for better cities : THE topic these days.
FICCI Surveys across topics : interesting reading material to understand the India and the Indian economy as a whole.
- IHS : Information Handling Services (IHS) is a leading global think tank based out of UK. It is a leading provider of research and though provoking articles on the industries, trends and economies of the world.
- IMRB : One of the leading research firms, with a focus on the globe. They have the following resources that I use to understand the world in a bit better way :
IMRB Knowledge Center : wealth of articles available for free reading,
Other resources based on my keyword search on Google:
- Deloitte : report on 2018 trends is available here – Energy and resources trends,
- Future market insights : article on future trends and analysis of what impact they are having is available here : Articles
- Mango Puree case study : Click Here
I will be adding more resources in near future!!
General resources Research resources : Miscellaneous trend assetcreation businesscoach equity equity markets finance financeplanning financial decision financialeducation financialfreedom financialfuture financialinclusion freedom indianstocks indiastockmarket invest investing investingforbeginner investingforfuture investments longterminvesting money simpleinvesting stock stock markets stock research stockideas wealth wealthy welathcreation