Welcome to the financial blog for everyday people.
A warm up exercise = Your company’s annual revenue/Number of employees.
Is the answer : Rs 10 crore, Rs 50 crore, or perhaps even Rs 100 crore (100,00,00,000) per employee? This is how much each employee earns for the company.
What is your salary : Rs 20,00,000 per annum (with bonus, increments etc)?
Your employment return = 20,00,000 / 10,00,00,000 (what you earn the company) = 2% (Don’t you deserve better working 50 hours per week, leaving aside the boss and colleagues drama n politics)
Your per hour earning : 20,00,000 (20 Lac salary p.a.) / (10 hrs per day * 215 working days) = 930 Rs/hour.
- How much did you spend on your party night — 2/3 hours of working time?
- Is your money making the same return for you?
How do you feel?
Your money is not working as hard as you are?
Solution : Aim for financial freedom and start working for it, like I do. This is how I do it
- Personal finance series : A series relevant to all :
- Personal finance: A topic for all.
- Personal finance series : What’s your number?
- Personal finance series : Cut the fat
- Personal finance series : How exposed are you….?
- Personal finance : Why you should be using credit cards
- Personal finance series : Car – to buy or not to buy (Latest post)
- and more to come…..
- Mutual fund series : 3 part series explaining :
- Online resources: When evaluating stock investments, how to research the :
- Motivator series : This is a personal page. The blogs/ people or leaders who are truly inspiring, ir-respective of whether they are known to mainstream media or not :
- Interesting reads : A collection of thought provoking articles for daily life –